Student Employee - Training Evaluations
Job Summary and Description:
EPRI is seeking a student employee to collaborate and support our Nuclear Training team
- Research copyright information on graphics used in standardized task evaluations
- Systematically reviewing all evaluations and identify outstanding graphic sources
- Initiate copyright release requests from organizations, tracking and follow-up
- Establish a database of key contacts of members from the standardized task evaluation program
- Working in a database program to organize key information for library of task evaluations
- Communicate with key contacts to confirm status of standardized task evaluation program web application users and access level
- Work with standardized task evaluation program personnel to establish a process for periodic review of standardized task evaluation program web application users
- Review standardized task evaluations registry data for inconsistencies, duplicate users, etc. and track corrections
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Prior database creation and management
- Confident in communications with new individuals via email, phone, and in-person communications
- Works well with others in a team setting
Education Level and Years of Experience
- Must currently be enrolled and attending an accredited university actively pursuing a science, technology, information technology, engineering, and/oreducation related degree
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with preferred understanding of databases.
Additional Job Information:
EPRI participates in E-Verify, an online system operated jointly by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration (SSA). EPRI uses the system to check the work status of new hires by comparing information from the employee's I-9 form against SSA and Department of Homeland Security databases.
Note: To ensure compliance with U.S. export controls, please indicate your U.S. citizenship or (for foreign citizens) your U.S. visa/immigration status in your resume or cover letter.
EPRI is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/M/F/VETS/Disabled
Together . . . Shaping the Future of Electricity.